Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Gearing Up


And the countdown is on ... we leave in just 11 days!
WOW.



I shared on Monday that I'm at the end of my rope.  Oddly enough, I'm learning that it's not a bad place to me.  Quite the opposite ... it's really working in my favor.

I've also shared about some of the unexpected blessings we've encountered on this journey.  We've become a part of a community I didn't even know existed -- and it's chock full of awesome people :)

Pretty soon, we'll be a family of EIGHT ... that's SIX kiddos!
I never imagined that day would come, but now I'm thrilled.
And don't ask me if we're done ... I'm not a fan of that question these days.
How can you ever have too many blessings??  You can't.  
And I have no idea how many blessings in the form of children God intends to shower us with.  


I just take them one (or two!) at a time and say THANK YOU!

Today I'm taking care of the mundane details.  But they're also exciting.  I have purchased our car seats (I'm such a car safety geek that I had a blast researching and then picking brains to make sure I had reached the right conclusion about what was best for us) and made an appointment with the beautiful car seat installation expert/safety guru I'm blessed to call friend.

And here's my little moment of gratitude for today: I was able to get my dream car seat for less than half the price I saw it for at Buy Buy Baby!  I have seen it decrease in price twice, but it was still not in my budget.  So I prayed.  And the other night, I just felt it was time to order so I clicked into Amazon and it had reduced again!  Our God cares about the details.  He wants my babies to be safe, and He knows our limited resources (but there you have it -- He works with my limited resources and then adds His vast, UNlimited resources!).

If you want to help us get there, you can jump in our 12 Days of Christmas in Spring celebration with gifts for all who help at BRINGING ANGEL HOME.

And if you'd simply like to add a tax deductible gift to help unite our children across the sea with their family, you can do that HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment