Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Our Big Announcement!

Right from the start of this adoption journey, we felt as though God had a daughter and a son waiting for us. We did not think it would be possible to bring them both home, though, so we pursued our girl first.  Shame on us for doubting!

God had other plans, and He made them clear.  Soon, I could not sleep for dreaming and wondering about my boy.  It appeared I was going to lose my girl at one point, too, and I began to press in and question God about all I "knew."  I'd love to share the whole story, but that would mean letting you read my journal and I'm not ready for that.  At least not right now.

Suffice it to say, God gripped our hearts in a way we could not ignore and we pushed through for the impossible.  And now...I am pleased to share with you the TWO angels that have captured our hearts.


Aren't they darling?!?!?!  I am certain he will be a wonderful brother, and she a sweet sister.  I cannot wait to hug and kiss my babies. 

3 comments:

  1. Now to HIM who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think! I am so excited for your family. I can't wait to meet these two little ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMEN! I loved reading that verse in YOUR story, but I didn't think of it for mine -- now I will :) Praying it with you guys, for you guys ... and now for us, too. Our God is GREAT!

      Delete
  2. So exciting!! I've been praying Darren would find a loving family to bring him home. What a sweet boy! Can't wait until you meet these precious babes!

    ReplyDelete